I've always felt that by merely nurturing our skin, we are overlooking true beauty and all that lies within.
When I began to formulate our products, I sat down at my little kitchen table with my journal and a warm cup of herbal tea and imagined what a woman needs for total transformation, to not only look and feel beautiful but to enjoy a ritual that restores and uplifts her very soul.
It was during this process that The MIG Method was born - my holistic approach to beauty from the inside out. By practicing this ritual every morning and every night, you will find restoration, radiance, and power.
Because you were born to be the hero of your own story.
Forever Your Biggest Cheerleader,
Founder of MIG
Start your day by Activating your mind, body, and soul with essential oils for meditation and setting your daily intentions. This can be before or during your exercise phase, but as you begin your day this is the time to renew your mind to truth, and strength, letting go of anything that would keep you from moving forward. Take a moment to forgive the people who have hurt you, forgive yourself, and make the decision to be unstoppable and grow. Set your goals and intentions for the day and see yourself winning. The best way to start Becoming HER is to believe that you are born to overcome, conquer, and step into full purpose.
1. Activation - Roll Happiness Essential Oil onto wrists, rub wrists together to burst the essential oil molecules, place palms over face, and breathe in deeply. An essential oil is a volatile liquid distilled from plants that embody the regenerating, protective, and strengthening properties of plants. Very different from toxic fragrances. Be prepared to Feel Happy
2. Dry Brush Body Activator - Start from your feet and move the brush firmly in short, upward strokes towards the heart. This long hand brush is designed to activate your lymphatic system, energize, exfoliate, and address cellulite. You will feel energized, your skin will glow, and as your system flushes toxins you will begin to feel lighter and healthier. I like to think of this as restoring a lost art… dry brushing has been around for a loooong time.
3. Cleanse - Create a rich lather with one of our Authentic Earth Soaps. Wash all over and enjoy soft, radiant skin.
4. Nourishing Hydration - Keep your Lotion Bar in your shower and apply right before you get out while skin is still warm, beaded and wet. A little goes a long way - you can scroll an 1/8 inch of lotion off the top and massage it into your skin all over, paying close attention to knees, elbows, arms and legs. In order for this to be effective, skin must be wet. This works incredibly for dry, cracked, itchy, flaky, sensitive, irritated, and lackluster skin.
Your morning face ritual will be different from your evening one. After the Activation Phase, having applied your Happiness essential oil, your face will need gentle cleansing as your skin has been detoxing overnight. I’ve formulated the face ritual to not only be nondisruptive to the skin's delicate acid mantl bute, The Method also supports and collaborates with the skins own natural healing and hydration process.
1. Cleanse - using one of our Authentic Earth Facial Bars, rich in herbs and essential oils that protect, gently cleanse, and nourish.
2. Tone - Apply Rose Water Kombucha Toner by misting onto a 100% cotton pad, moving the pad across the forehead, chin, upward motion on the cheeks, neck and décolleté. Complete this step by misting directly over face with two shots. Toning removes residue, hydrates, and prepares the skin to receive maximum nutrients. By toning every day, your skin will be firmer, brighter, glowing, at rest, and ready for the next nutrient rich step.
3. Treat - Apply one or two shots of Blackberry leaf serum all over décolleté and your fresh clean face. Do not apply to your face if it hasn’t been warmed and wet by cleansing and toning, as it is best absorbed and received by the skin on freshly wet skin. The Blackberry leaf serum is designed to target fine lines, wrinkles, breakout prone and lackluster skin. The herbs and botanical oils will work in tandem to support collagen production, cell renewal, and vibrancy.
4. Nourishing Hydration - Apply a small amount of the Face Lotion Bar to face and décolleté. You can either scroll the lotion bar up and swipe some off the top and massage onto face with fingers, or you can apply the bar directly to your skin. This, too, is a product you want to apply to skin after it has been wet, and freshly cleansed. The Face Lotion Bar contains a completely unique blend of essential oils and raw beeswax that locks in moisture and supports the skin's natural healing and hydration process.
1. Nourish After completing the MIG Bathing Method, apply a small amount of lavender lotion bar to freshly cleansed body and feet. This will relax your mind, body and soul.
2. Sedate with Sleep Balm - massage a small portion into palms, place palms over face, close your eyes and inhale deeply for 45 seconds. Be prepared for total relaxation and comfort. After breathing in deeply, massage into the bottom of your feet for greater absorption. The Sleep Balm is KNOWN for it's incredible results.
The Evening Facial ritual is very similar to the morning ritual. The only difference is that as you sleep, your skin is most awake at night healing, detoxing, restoring, and repairing, so you will want to give your skin the space it needs to function properly. So in the evening, you will do all the steps adding in the Mask Step after Step One. And you will not apply the serum or the face lotion bar. If your skin is dry, you may want to use a small amount of face lotion bar, but if it feels fine, then go ahead and finish the evening facial ritual with your toner.
2. Mask two to three times per week by applying a medium layer of Dead Sea Mud all over face and décolleté and allowing to set for ten mins. New masks coming soon. A mask is designed to heal, restore, cleanse, gently exfoliate and optimize collagen production which helps to slow down aging and promote a beautiful complexion.
3. Tone - Apply Rose Water Kombucha Toner by misting onto a 100% cotton pad, moving the pad across the forehead, chin, upward motion on the cheeks, neck and décolleté. Complete this step by misting directly over face with two shots. Toning removes residue, hydrates, and prepares the skin to receive maximum nutrients. By toning every day, your skin will be firmer, brighter, glowing, at rest, and ready for the next nutrient rich step.